Monday, January 4, 2010 |

Dear Crappy Alberta Weather,


I hate you right now.

Yeah, you're kind of pretty. And yeah, you're breaking seasonal records. But I can't even be happy for you, because I'm mad.

I'd just like to go for a walk with my son without worrying about severe frost bite. Is that too much to ask?

I know I live in Alberta. And I know that winter in Alberta is your favourite time to do your thing.

But please, for the love of all that is good, stop the madness.

Consider this strongly-worded letter the first of many complaints if this ridiculous behaviour keeps up.

Sincerely,

Sarah

2 comments:

Claire said...

"like"

Angela said...

Haha nice Sarah! I agree. We'll be thinking of you in 2 months time when we're in the Mediterranean ;o)

Post a Comment

I like my blog to be a conversation. Share your voice.