Monday, August 31, 2009 |

Joy on a Monday

Things I'm finding joy in today:

  • How Sam comes up to me and rubs his face on my legs
  • Watching little ones come and go to their first day of school
  • Beautiful last-day-of-August weather
  • Planning our flight to go see U2 in Vancouver on October 28th!
  • Solid bowel movements (Sam's, I mean)
  • That Sam's 2 week bout of getting up at 6am has officially ceased, and we are back to the regular 7/730 wake up
  • Yummy fair-trade Costa Rican coffee we bought from friends who were fundraising
  • Maybe getting a plan together to serve Jesus right now, where we're at, with what we have (more on that later...)
  • Having a husband and son who love me, and who I love
  • Being intentional about reminding myself that even "blah" Mondays have some good things about them, too!

4 comments:

Post a Comment

I like my blog to be a conversation. Share your voice.