Wednesday, April 6, 2011 |

The Clothing Battle

Sam doesn't like wearing pants.  It's usually a pretty big fight to try to get clothes on him, so I generally let him just wear a shirt and undies.  It's how he likes to roll.  You know, pick and choose your battles, right?


The problem is, is that we also believe in modesty and discretion.  So, when we have company, we like to try to make sure that all members of the family are clothed.  I have often found myself telling Sam that he needs to wear pants because someone is coming to our house.


I guess the outcome was kind of inevitable.


Now, when I tell Sam that I would like him to get dressed, he replies, "Why?  Is someone coming to our house today?!"  


Oh dear.  



2 comments:

Angela said...

Cute story Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

LOL - Liam didn't wear clothes basically at all at home until he turned 3 - he always chooses clothes now :)

Post a Comment

I like my blog to be a conversation. Share your voice.