Thursday, September 9, 2010 |

Goodbye, Facebook!


I did it.

I finally did it.

Yesterday, I freed myself from the bondage that is Facebook!

A good friend of mine recently made the break, and after debating and struggling with the idea for a LONG time, I decided it was time for me too. That was just the push I needed to get off the fence, and hop off into the land of "more free time", where status updates and newsfeed don't exist.

I want to be more intentional with people. I was really noticing how Facebook has made me SO lazy with relationships. The words "Facebook me!" will no longer be part of my vocabulary. Instead, I'll use the phone. Email. Letters.

I can still share fun stuff about our life, and photos, here on this blog.

So that's what I'm going to do. But right now, it's time for an afternoon nap.

1 comments:

Avey said...

Awesome Sarah. I'm so excited.

Post a Comment

I like my blog to be a conversation. Share your voice.