Friday, February 12, 2010 |

Birthday Boy!

Well, another year has passed! It's such a cliche to say, but I will anyways: Man, it goes SO fast! I can't believe my little Sammy will be 2 tomorrow.

Here he is at his first birthday:


SO cute!


"Hmmm... not sure what I think of this so-called "birthday cake..."

"I like it!"
(Photos by Avey Christiansen Photography - amazing!)

I am really trying to not get caught up in lamenting my children's ages, or wishing for times past. We've had a good 2 years. We've enjoyed a LOT together. And it's just getting more and more fun. So, I'm not going to say that I wish Sam were small again, or that I miss him as a baby. Because I am just going to love where he's at and be thankful for each year that we get with him.

Happy Birthday, my sweet, sweet boy.

1 comments:

Claire said...

great pictures!! And Happy 2nd birthday Sam - can't wait to see some from this birthday. It is so fun watching them grow hey? I find it both sad how quickly the time goes, but also exciting as we can interact in new ways and do new things that we couldn't when they are little! Give him a birthday hug from his Ziprick friends.

Post a Comment

I like my blog to be a conversation. Share your voice.