Friday, January 14, 2011 |

National De-Lurking Day



I was reading one of my favourite blogs earlier, and discovered that apparently today is National De-lurking Day.


So, in the spirit of such a day, I ask you to show yourselves.  Or, to de-lurk yourself, if you will.  


I don't know if I have many readers or not.  It doesn't really matter.  But quite often, I'll have someone say to me, "I read on your blog...", which baffles me because I really had no idea.  None.  It's all because of the lurking...  But don't worry, we're still friends.  I still like you.  


So today, YOU tell ME something.  Maybe tell me why you lurk in the first place.  :)  Or tell me your deepest, darkest secret.  (Because the internet is always the right place for that...)  Or just say hi.  


Or do none of it, and continue to lurk...  and the mystery will remain...


That's okay too.  I kind of like mysteries.  

4 comments:

Avey said...

I just posted on Kristen's blog for the fist time! She's going to have a million comments by the end of the day. I kind of want to do a de-lurking post, but am afraid nobody will comment. That would be embarrassing.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to "de-lurk". haha.
I like to read people's blogs because I find people's thoughts interesting and I like to know what is going on in other's lives. Maybe I am just creepy, or maybe its not...

Claire L. said...

This is me officially declaring myself a reader of the Sarah C blog!

Claire said...

If I comment on every post, I'm not really a lurker, am I? :) I'm more of a stalker, or maybe something worse?

Post a Comment

I like my blog to be a conversation. Share your voice.