Saturday, December 4, 2010 |

Fun with the Girls



I'm a really lucky girl.  A couple of my friends who live in the city have been planning a special day out for me, just because they know it can be hard to get out when you have two little guys.


Today's the day.  I can't freakin' wait!  


So, I'll keep you posted and let you know how it was, and what we did (because I have no idea what we're doing... it's all a mystery!).  


To my 2 special friends - THANK YOU.  You girls are amazing to me.  I appreciate you more than you know.    


To my dear husband - You're a champ.  I love being married to a man who parents instead of "babysits".  You are showing our boys what it means to be a good husband and father.  Thanks for giving me some time away.

3 comments:

alisha said...

Oooh how fun, Sarah! Hope you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about your girlie adventures - you're SO very deserving of it! :)

Anonymous said...

So what was the fun :) ?

Sarah C said...

WELL... we went for pedicures (amazing!), did some clothes shopping (bought some nice jeans that are skinny, but not TOO skinny!), and then went for an awesome supper. It was good. I'm a blessed woman.

Post a Comment

I like my blog to be a conversation. Share your voice.